1 16 ounce package of GF penne noodles
2 c broccoli, just the crowns
2 c spinach, packed
1 cup mushrooms, sliced
2 roma tomatoes, chopped
1 c vegan shredded mozzarella cheese + additional for topping
1 c shredded vegan cheddar cheese + additional for topping
2 Tbsp nutritional yeast
¾ c almond milk
½ tsp cayenne
1 tsp salt, or to taste
1 tsp pepper, or to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cook noodles according to package directions in large saucepan. While water is boiling, and noodles cooking I start preparing veggies.
3. Once noodles are cooked and drained, return to pan and add veggies.
4. Add in milk, cheese and spices.
5. Pour mixture into a 9 x 13 inch greased pan.
6. Top with mozzarella and cheddar cheese and bake for 20 minutes, uncovered.
My name is Bryanna and I have my masters in Human Nutrition. I love running, cooking nutritious meals and educating others on how to eat healthier and stay active.
My time is spent hiking, baking, doing yoga, running, and researching more on nutrition and health.
I am a wife and new mom, a Nuun ambassador and a RunJanji ambassador.