Quick & Easy Lemon and Dill Bean Salad
Serves about 4-6
3 cups of already cooked beans (1 garbanzo, 1 kidney, and/or cannellini beans)* (equal to 2- 15.5 oz cans)
1 medium tomato (diced)
1 medium yellow onion (chopped)
4 celery stocks (chopped)
1 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tbsp lemon juice cilantro, dill, and pepper to taste (may even add a pinch of salt)
1. In a bowl, mix together all of the ingredients. If you are using the canned beans, rinse the brine off of them prior to mixing it into the dish. You may leave a little of the brine to help make it more saucy.
2. I like a lot of cilantro and dill in mine, so I just load it on!
Bonus* Add some chopped cilantro on it if you’re entertaining and want to look fancy.
- Use it as a side dish on it’s own
- Toss it in some greens
- Add in some avocado, blueberries, and/or walnuts
- Mix it in with quinoa or pair it with roasted sweet potatoes