Protein Packed Mason Jar Salad
* VEG OUT CHALLENGE NOTE: Use leftover quinoa from Cashew Quinoa. If there is none left or you want something different, try one of these other Mason Jar Salads.
- 2 tablespoons of HGG’s Lemon Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- 1/2 cup black beans
- 3/4 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup sweet orange bell pepper, diced
- 1 -2 cup of spinach
- 2 tablespoons of hemp seeds
Add all ingredients into a mason jar, in the order listed above Store in the refrigerator and enjoy within 3 – 4 days Pour into a bowl when ready to enjoy
- Choose Organic ingredients when possible
- Feel free to adjust ingredient quantity to your liking and personal dietary needs
Megan Roosevelt is a plant-based Registered Dietitian, the founder and CEO of Healthy Grocery Girl® and the #1 Family Friendly Dietitian on YouTube. She is an internationally published author, host, producer, as well as a nutrition expert for television and magazines. Her work has been featured on ABC, CBS, OWN, Home & Family, Shape, Health, Prevention, Real Simple, The Huffington Post and Origin Magazine, to name a few. Megan lives in sunny Los Angeles, California with her husband & business partner, Aaron Roosevelt.